Our Fall Show and Share brunch is coming up next weekend, Sunday, September 12th at 12:30 p.m. We had SO much fun at our winter brunch in January. I can't wait to see everyone's projects from the spring and summer. Bring your favorite Crazy for Ewe project - or bring them all. There is no more appreciative audience for your knitting than other knitters.
Our menu from last time was so well received that I asked Chef Loic to give us the same options, and he graciously agreed.
- Grilled Salmon served w/beurre blanc, rice pilaf & ratatouille
- Crab Cake served w/French fries & vegetables
- Cafe Chicken topped w/crab imperial, served w/beurre blanc, potato & vegetables
- Prime Rib served with wild mushroom sauce, potato & vegetables
- Eggplant Napoleon--Layers of eggplant, tomatoes & mozzarella; topped with marinara sauce and served over linguini
Each guest will receive the chef's dessert of the day.
$20 per person includes all non-alcoholic beverages, warm French rolls, entree, dessert, tax and gratuity. Let us know by Friday September 10th if you will be attending. Hope to see you there.