Finished my Ribbed Shrug last night in the yummy new Noro, Nadesheko that's 40% angora. I stayed up late to seam it and then give it a little bath because I was so anxious to see the angora bloom. When you first put it in the water, it looks like a drowned rat, but when you squeeze it in a towel and pop it in a cool dryer for a while-oh my! It is soooo nice. It was still a little wet this morning, but I wore it anyway. Gotta love the bunny.
I made the medium which is 140 stitches, but I cast on an extra two stitches so that each row begins and ends with knit 2 on the right side and purl 2 on the wrong side. I also made it about 2" shorter in the 1x1 ribbing of the body section.